Personalized Rock Top Tum Glass (235ml)
Let your wedding guests toast your love with these personalized pint glasses! These glasses serve as a fun reminder of your special day and can be used over and over again!
Height: 8.1 cm
Diameter: 6.9 cm
Bulk Discount Purchase
050 - 099 = RM 7.50
100 - 199 = RM 7.30
200 - 299 = RM 7.00
300 - 499 = RM 6.90
500 - 999 = RM 6.70
1000 - 1999 = RM 6.50
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Pieces
- The personalization design is not engraved or embossed on the glass. It's a transparent thin film that looks like a sticker but it is not a sticker.
- Packaging: The glassware does not come in individual boxes. It comes in a box of 6 or 12 glasses. Packaging option is to put into an organza pouch/bag or a suitable box.
- Price above includes one (1) personalized shot glass. Individual packing not included. We do have boxes in the retail shop where you can find the perfect fit.
- Personalization: Please send us your favourite picture or design to firstname.lastname@example.org. Artwork to be in AI (adobe illustrator) Our AI version is CS2. You can also choose from our fixed template design if you don't have any design in mind or on hand. If you require us to design it from scratch, RM 50.00 will be charge for design fee only with two (2) times of changes in the design to make your design process/changes easier for you.
- Size of the film: Size of the film on the glass is 3 cm x 3 cm. Additional charges applies for sizes larger than 3 cm x 3 cm. Please contact us for further details.
- Note: The personalization design is not engraved or embossed on the glass. It's a transparent thin film that looks like a sticker but it is not a sticker. See below for frequent asked question.
- What if I Have My Own Design Ready to be Printed: Artwork layout & final position (layout) charges is only RM 30.00. We will still need to create a new layout in order for us to bring your design on the computer screen to the printer for printing.
- Artwork Lead Time: Artwork lead time varies and depends on how fast you can confirm and decide on the design.
- Production Lead Time: 14 - 21 days after artwork confirmation on your side and received of 70% deposit. Once you have given us the green light to go ahead, the production of the item will then start and it is estimate to be ready within 18 - 21 days. Rush fee service available for production less than 7 days. Please contact us for further details.
- Payment Term: Payment term is 70% deposit before design artwork start or pre order of the items. Balance payment is cash only when item is ready for collection at the retail shop. Should you require us to deliver to your address, balance of the payment + delivery charges to be banked in to our CIMB A/C before delivery. We are unable to accept COD (Cash on Delivery) as the courier/delivery will not collect the payment on behalf for us.
- Payment Method: Cash only at the retail shop or online bank transfer. We do not have any credit card facilities at the moment and we currently do not accept cheque. Cheque is only accepted for deposit payment only.
- Terms & Conditions: Goods sold are neither returnable nor refundable. For more information, please click HERE to read other Frequent Asked Questions with regards to orders, shipping, etc.
- Note: All price listed on this page excludes delivery/courier/shipping charges/design fee, rush fee (if any) & any other charges that may incurred. Please contact us for the necessary delivery or rush fee charges or further details.
- Bank Details:
A/C No.: 8003311436
A/C Name: Wedding Cottage
- Important Note: Please notify us once payment is made by attaching the bank in slip via WhatsApp at 012-690-0439 or email to email@example.com for our reference and recording purposes as the bank will not inform us of any incoming payment.
Frequent Asked Questions about the Personalized Name
a) Is the personalization engraved or embossed or printed on the glass? No, it is not engraved, embossed or printed on the glass directly. We use a thin film that looks like a sticker but without the sticky texture.
b) Can I remove the film? You can remove it with extreme force using a blade or knife but once remove the film will be damaged completely and part of the glass where the film should be will be, will be with minor scratches due to the blade or knife being used to remove it. You can remove the film by breaking the shotglass as well. But why remove it when you can keep the gift as a keepsake item.
c) Does the shotglass comes in individual boxes? No it does not come with individual boxes but in a box of 12 pcs.